Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My size and wonderful husband

So I was browsing through some pictures the other day and I came across a picture taken of me at 28 weeks pregnant with Macey. Now I haven't been as concerned about my size with this pregnancy than with Macey, but obviously I am a woman and you can't get away from body image even when you are pregnant. I have to say that I am NOTHING like what I was at 28 weeks pregnant with Macey. I'm only 23 weeks and have greatly surpassed the 28 week size I was with Macey. When I look at the 28 week picture I don't even look pregnant when I consider the size I am now. My mom told me last weekend that she thought I was pretty close to the size I was right before I had Macey. I am feeling that way for sure.

I forgot to mention how appreciative I was of Sean agreeing to go with me this past weekend. He obviously wasn't included in the festivities, but he went because I wanted him to go so he could drive. I can't imagine driving that far right now by myself and having to be the primary caregiver of Macey once we reached our destination. It's sad, but I have limited energy and I have to plan around that. Sean did enjoy hanging out with my family and watching Macey play with all her cousins.

We have our weekly appointment tomorrow morning. I'm afraid Sean will tattle on me and say how I haven't been exactly following their instructions.

No comments: