We survived another week. There's so much going on and so much on my mind and I'm still growing 2 babies. At least it is Friday.
I've got 2 appointments next week, one is my weekly appointment and the other is with my OB. I'm not doing so well on following the doctor's instructions on resting. In fact, I haven't done that since I was given the orders. Which only means that I'm extremely exhausted by the end of the day and even more so by the end of the week. I sound like a broken record talking about exhaustion over and over.
Macey continues to be our little entertainer and is just amazing. She would stay outside 24/7 if we let her. Picking grass for some reason is quite fun to her, as well as just walking/running around endlessly. Sean takes her for rides on a scooter. If you ask me, it's a little too "risky" for my taste, but she enjoys it and Sean is careful. I just don't watch while he takes her for a ride. Sean goes and gets her out of her crib in the mornings and some mornings when she wakes up she starts saying "Daddy". Hearing her say that gets Sean up quicker than anything. He's already wrapped around her little finger and several times.
No big plans for the weekend. I'm sure there will be at least one nap in the mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment