Everything is going well. The babies were both awake and moving this morning. Both of them are now turned head up, so once again side by side, just flipped. This is the first time the baby boy has been head up in any of the ultrasounds. I had a feeling the little boy had flipped since he was going nuts the other day. I could feel the little girl way up high last night and I made Sean feel my stomach since you could feel her all balled up. They've definitely increased their activity levels or gotten much stronger with their movements. They seem to plan attacks on me or go to war with each other now.
I got my blood results from last week. I passed the glucose test, iron level is excellent, TSH (thyroid test) level may be a little too high, so they may adjust my thyroid medication, and everything else was fine. I was so glad I passed the iron test I wasn't looking forward to taking extra iron. The doctor said that I was fine without taking extra iron at this point.
I'm now going to go to my OB every 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment