I got to experience the "fun" of a nonstress test (NST) today. I actually enjoyed watching each babies' heartbeat. Looking at the monitor in amazement, thinking "that's 2 babies heartbeats". They monitor contractions and the babies reactions to the contractions. I was definitely having contractions and both babies did well with the contractions.
The babies are growing well (I'm not sure there is much more room for growth though). Each babies weighs in around 5 1/2 lbs. Miles was head down (I think he's engaged or close to being engaged as sometimes I feel like he's going to fall out) and Camryn was head up. The way she is laying is causing me all kinds of discomfort on my left side. It was really hard to see anything on the ultrasound because they are very crowded in there.
Last night when I woke up around 1:30 and went to the bathroom, Miles got the hiccups. He didn't react as much as Macey would to the hiccups, maybe that's because he doesn't have the room to do so. Camryn got the hiccups this evening, her reaction wasn't like Macey's either.
1 comment:
It's a good sign that they don't react like Macey, right? And I guess going to that AMOM meeting makes you thank your lucky stars that you're not in the hospital on bed rest, doesn't it? I'm so glad everything is going well. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment