Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hospital photo shoot...

So the hospital no longer has a photography service. Apparently they had privacy issues with their last vender, so they've been without that service since February. Sean went to the house to spend time with his girls and my mom came up to stay with me. We decided to do a photo shoot of our own. Here are a few of our products.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!!! Is it just me or does Camryn look just like Macie did? I love the pictures!!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet them! I am so proud of you!!! :) Love, Tara

Anonymous said...

Dang! The hospital should hire you! The pictures are gorgeous. Hope to be there soon. Love you

Miranda and Roger said...

The photos are GREAT! They really couldn't be cuter. So much fun to see them in adorable outfits.

Joy said...

Such darling photos - you guys did a GREAT JOB!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Melissa told me you had a blog, so I came to see pictures. These pictures are SOOO precious! Your little twins are adorable and I can't believe how big Macey has gotten!

-Michelle Rankin