We went to our appointment this morning. Same old, same old. Heartbeats (both in the 140s), blood pressure, weight, etc., all check out fine. Laura did mention that it seems like I'm about 25% effaced, but still closed. My uterus measured at 37 cm which is 2 cm growth in one week...wow, these babies are growing! Sean and I were laying in bed watching the babies move around last night and I told him I don't think my stomach ever looked like this with Macey and he quickly agreed. Camryn (the girl) was kicking and rolling around. Miles (the boy) joined in, but only momentarily. I think he's learned to let his sister have her way, smart boy! I don't think I've mentioned their names before in my blog, but the girl will be Camryn Michelle and the boy will be Cranston Miles. Laura was glad to hear that I'll be following her instructions and stopping work by September 3. I made sure and mention to Laura that Sean thinks that means I'll be on bed rest so she could explain to him. He is very protective and I could see myself going crazy with him trying to make me sit in bed all day. Laura said that only if I start to dilate would that mean bed rest, but said that I should be resting at least 4 hours during the day while I'm not working. Whew!
I fell on the stairs this weekend while holding Macey. I landed on my left hip/side, which was the side I was holding Macey. She didn't get hurt by the fall (motherly protection at its greatest), but man, I'm paying the price. My left shoulder and right hip are super sore. I feel like an old woman.
We go tomorrow to my OB.
No comments:
Post a Comment