Thursday, August 7, 2008

More twin info

I went to my OB yesterday. Still looking good. The girl was laying breech instead of transverse, but the boy was still head down. She's a mover. My doctor commented on how she was like her sister, Macey. I asked my doctor what he was expecting about work. He quickly smirked and asked, "what did Laura say about that?" I responded with her timeline of wanting me to stop working by September 3. He smiled and shook his head while saying, "I agree with her." I thought his response was funny because of the interaction I had with Laura on my second appointment with her back in June. She asked me if I had any questions and I just told her that I didn't think I did, and said that I was still trying to absorb the timeline she had given me. She responded with, "Yeah, that's what the OBs do, they send you over here so I can be the bad guy." So my doctor's immediate response of "what did Laura say" only proved Laura's comment.

Macey and I flew to Houston yesterday evening. She was great. The flight wasn't packed, in fact, we had our own row and we weren't the only ones with our own row. She loved looking out of the window and playing with the window cover. She also was playing a game with the lady sitting in the row behind her. Macey would stick her fingers between the seat, and the lady would stick her's between them. They went back and forth for a while (well, as long as a 14 month old can). I keep expecting her to scream the entire flight and was worried about her ears, but she did none of that.

I'm in Houston for training and my mom is watching Macey while I am at work. Sean may join us tomorrow afternoon sometime. We miss him.

No comments: