We survived our time in Cove. Macey enjoyed playing with her cousin, Madison, and seeing Nana, Pawpaw, Uncle Micah, Memaw, and Sissy. She entertained them as much as she entertains us. I suffered from some kind of allergy/sinus attack while I was there and it is still lingering. Friday when I got back from training/working Madison was sick with a stomach virus. I tried hard to stay away from her as well as keep Macey away from her. My last stomach virus was when I was pregnant with Macey and that was no fun at all. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to avoid catching it and it hit me Saturday morning around 3am. Our flight left at 2pm on Saturday and that morning I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it. I mustered up the strength and we made it back to Austin. I was extremely exhausted/weak once I made it to Austin. I hadn't eaten anything all day long, plus was suffering from the lovely effects of a stomach virus, and making it through 2 airports did me in. I came home and stayed in bed the rest of the day. I did eat some soup yesterday evening. Luckily, I didn't pay the stomach bug price for eating. This bug must have been a less "violent" bug than the last one I had because I was in bed for 2 or 3 days with that one. I was back to normal today, well, I'm still struggling with allergies. Macey seems to have avoided catching the bug...still hoping she doesn't show any signs in the next few days.
This week we just have our weekly appointment with Laura.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you got sick! That is so miserable. I'm glad you got some rest, but what a crazy day to be sick. Airports aren't even fun when you're healthy! Loving the updates...keep them coming.
Post a Comment