Friday we left to visit my family. It was good to see everyone and get to eat again :-). Macey didn't sleep well Friday night, so I was exhausted on Saturday. She woke up around 11pm and didn't go back to sleep until after 1am. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her, she probably just didn't sleep well because she wasn't in her bed in her room. I had just finished feeding the babies when she woke up and by the time I laid back down I had about an hour before the babies would be up again to eat. We made it back home around 8pm on Saturday. Road trips are an adventure. It obviously takes longer to get going and it also takes longer to get to the destination. I'm not looking forward to the road trip we have this weekend to Dallas.
Sean took Miles to the doctor today. He's had an issue with his eye for quite sometime. At his 2 week checkup the pediatrician gave us some antibiotics and said it was a clogged tear duct. Well, she didn't say how long it would take to heal. Today she said it could take up to 6 months. She also checked out his baby acne and cradle cap. She gave Sean some samples of prescription creams to put on him. She said it's not severe, but gave the samples because it is on his ears (I'm assuming that she's anticipating it getting worse, but I wasn't there so I'm not 100% sure). I thought it was just acne, but when his ears started getting bad I wondered if it could be an allergy. I was allergic to milk as an infant and was on soy formula, so I wanted to make sure he wasn't developing the same thing. At this point it doesn't look like it. My mom told me that I was around 2 months old when they diagnosed me. She said that when what they thought was baby acne moved down to my chest, they took me to the doctor and that's when I was diagnosed.
Miles and Camryn continue to do well. They are generally still eating every 3 hours, but a few times during the day or night they may go 4 hours and sometimes longer. Miles is my little talker. He'll coo at just about anything and anyone. I've got Macey cooing back at him. She's heard me coo back at him enough that when she hears him coo she coos back at him. Camryn's my big smiler. She's got a beautiful smile.
Here's yet another picture of them sleeping. They couldn't get any sweeter. You may be tired of seeing these pictures, but I haven't yet. Capturing these moments are part of the reward of having twins. 
4 comments:
No way, keep those pictures coming! The way they love on each other is just so darn precious. You can tell that there most definitely is a bond between the two of them.
So sweet!!!!! They are always hugging each other! Enjoy that whie it lasts! haha You are very blessed!!
too sweet! they can't get enough of each other. hope it's that way in a couple of years!!
I don't think I'll ever get tired of those angel photos. Bring it on, baby. Those kids are so darling.....
Post a Comment