I was getting the babies dressed and about to feed them. While I was dressing the babies in our room, Macey went into our bathroom. After I got the babies dressed, I went in to check on Macey (aka see what she was doing). She had climbed onto the toilet, got one of the books on the back of the toilet and that's how I found her..reading on the toilet. When she saw me she looked up and made the grunting face (which is the second picture). Priceless...
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Potty Training has....
Started in our house. No, Macey isn't 100% ready to be potty trained, but she's certainly becoming more aware. She's sat on the potty a handful of times; no success, but she's getting more acquaited. Everyone knows that going to the bathroom alone is impossible for a mom of young kids. So, Macey follows me to the bathroom without fail. Regardless of what kind of trip it is, we have to read a book. I've also imitated making a grunting face with her. Well, it has sunk in...


I was getting the babies dressed and about to feed them. While I was dressing the babies in our room, Macey went into our bathroom. After I got the babies dressed, I went in to check on Macey (aka see what she was doing). She had climbed onto the toilet, got one of the books on the back of the toilet and that's how I found her..reading on the toilet. When she saw me she looked up and made the grunting face (which is the second picture). Priceless...
I was getting the babies dressed and about to feed them. While I was dressing the babies in our room, Macey went into our bathroom. After I got the babies dressed, I went in to check on Macey (aka see what she was doing). She had climbed onto the toilet, got one of the books on the back of the toilet and that's how I found her..reading on the toilet. When she saw me she looked up and made the grunting face (which is the second picture). Priceless...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is precious! Elana got a potty for Christmas! She telss me after she poops, so I think we'll be getting ready to start trying soon. I bought her a book yesterday called It's My Potty (for girls), I think. Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment