Miles hung out with Dad.
Miles and Camryn are growing and growing and two months old today...wow. I call Miles my little worrier. If he is crying and you come to his rescue he'll let you know how worried he got by continuing to whimper when you come near. He sticks out his bottom lip as well. Camryn is very laid back. She only cries when she's hungry, hurt, or has a dirty diaper. I can lay her down awake and she'll just doze off. It is an awesome experience to watch two babies develop together. How did we get so lucky?
Macey is being a lot more gentle with the babies. It is sweet to watch her go look for the other baby if only one of them is awake. That is the only thing she knows...don't all homes have two babies at the same time? She'll also run to our bedroom door when one of the babies starts crying and gets almost frantic wanting to get to the baby who is crying. Her vocabulary is expanding everyday. She'll repeat almost anything we say. She's an expert climber. She's more confident than I am comfortable with. She climbed up on our sofa table while I was feeding the babies (I become somewhat immobile when feeding the babies since I've got them both). I had to leap up with both babies in tow and rescue her off the table. She's been climbing our stairs since she could crawl. I took the view that she's going to need to know how to climb the stairs and be good at it since we have them in our house so I would allow her to climb the stairs (obviously with supervision). She's become so confident at going down the stairs that now when she comes downstairs she really just slides down them backwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment