Monday, May 5, 2008

A few pics






Macey is a little bit of a ham and can be super silly. We've been slacking in the picture taking department, but I took a few pictures of her today. She would give me her silly smile (my favorite silly smile face is the cheerio stuffed smile) just about every time, finally I got one of her not being silly. She'll be 11 months old tomorrow. She likes being the center of attention and she doesn't care where she's at or who it's from. When we go shopping, she'll "yell" at other people to get their attention, mainly kids, but sometimes just random people. She'll yell her version of "hey". We went to Amaya's Taco Village this weekend for lunch and Macey was trying to get the attention of a few people that were waiting for a table with us. She was persistent. When we got to the table, she sat in her high chair, but didn't pay attention to us at all. She was more interested in talking/watching the people behind us and watching the waiters go back and forth.
I added in a picture of myself....reluctantly. I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant, but I look like I'm much farther along than that. I don't think I was this big when I was almost done being pregnant with Macey. This should be interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to find clothes big enough for the belly for the end of this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the great pics of Macey. She looks like she's quite a handful, but a very cute handful! You look great. I hope you're feeling better. Maybe getting away from the stress of busy season will help a little bit.
Julie

Anonymous said...

hey sis...I about fell over when I saw you actually posted a picture of your twin baby belly!
You barely even look pregant, and of course you are beautiful!