Monday, April 6, 2009

Bunny picture

Ok, so I don't have them scanned in yet, but will try to get them scanned it. On Sunday I took advantage of having Brianna here to help and we went for a long shopping spree (seriously, I think this was the longest shopping spree since way before the babies were born). Our last stop was Wal-Mart. I decided to get the oil changed in the car, so we were killing time in Wal-Mart. They had an Easter bunny there and were giving free pictures away (who can pass up free pictures of your child with the Easter bunny). Like every other kid her age, the moving, talking, big, scary bunny wasn't on Macey's to do list. She was okay for a little bit after I left her on his lap, but after that, forget it. So yes, I'm proud to say I have the screaming, crying picture of her sitting in the Easter bunny's lap. (whew, I can check that off my list now). I wasn't about to unload the babies as well, so I'll have to check that off my list for them a little later.

I decided to give the babies their first taste of rice cereal this evening. I can't say that this was the first time they've eaten anything besides milk as Macey has tried to share her food with them. They really haven't eaten it, but I'm sure they've gotten a taste of whatever she was shoving, er I mean, sharing with them. It's so fun to have two babies to watch their completely different reaction to this new experience. Miles acted like a pro. He already had it figured out and kept grabbing at the spoon wanting more. I couldn't shovel it in fast enough. Camryn ate it, but wasn't too impressed. She had more fun squishing it through her toothless gums and tongue.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe the twins are almost 6 months old. They are adorable and have added such joy to everyone's lives. Macey just cracks me up! You and Sean are doing a great job.