Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

My babies are 6 months old today! They are growing and growing. I'll try to post some pictures later this week (maybe this weekend).

I consider Camryn mobile as she scoots and rolls on the floor to get to where she wants to go. Miles can do the same thing and sometimes does, but he would rather have one on one attention. It's been fun watching them go for each others toys. So Miles can be playing with something and Camryn will reach up and grab it out of his hands and vice versa. It's fun at this age because they don't throw a fit when it happens..."toy's gone, ok, what else can I play with...Mommy's face, Daddy's hands, Macey's hair."

I drive by the hospital where all my kids were born often and I can't help but think back to the days of their births. Special days. Just amazing.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww! I can't wait to see new pictures!

Joy said...

That is SO FUN! We celebrated a .5 birthday with each of our kids. It always seemed like such a milestone. They are just so cute!! Love the photos.