Nothing much going on in the Hardeman household. Just chasing babies. Miles and Camryn are on the move. Miles loves to walk around and cries when you stop holding his hands. He's a little cautious about his moves, but he makes them. He has times when he shows no fear, but overall he's calculating about the things he's going to do. Camryn has no fear, NONE. She's a climber. I thought Macey was bad (and she is), but somehow Camryn has managed to top her. She tries to climb EVERYTHING. She's tried to climb up on the side of the tub while she's taking a bath. She's successfully climbed up on a little kid sized wooden rocker. Not only climbed up on it, but stood in it while holding onto the back. She's climbed onto the bench of the kid-sized picnic table and stood on the bench seat while holding onto the tabletop. She tries to get her legs up on anything. Her latest feat was accomplished while holding onto the window sill and trying to see her daddy who was outside, she stood on the baseboards to lift herself up. Yep, those 1/4 inch thick things that only tiny toes can get on, she stood on it. They both can climb the stairs, oh boy. They are both letting go with one hand and maneuvering around to the next piece of furniture. And Camryn will pull up on the wall/cabinet/dishwasher and bang on it, letting go with both hands as she's banging. Macey thinks that jumping and then throwing her feet out from underneath her and landing on her bottom is so much fun. Of course this is done on the couch, bed, anything soft. And a lot of times is done to dismount from said piece of furniture.
We took them swimming this past weekend. It wasn't so daunting of a task. They all loved it. I was a little hesitant at putting Miles in the water since his skin is so sensitive, but he did fine, no rash/irritation. Thankfully only one of the three is walking. Next summer should be interesting should we decide to take them swimming.
I don't have any recent pictures since Sean took control of the camera again.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that all sounds so exhausting to me right now. My cousin had twins last May and she just posted on Facebook that at 14 1/2 months, they start getting easier...:) Is that possible? Anyway, I miss you guys and think of you often. Hopefully someday I'll get to meet your little ones...thank heavens for blogging. I'm so glad I get to read updates and see photos and video clips. They are so precious.
Post a Comment