Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmmm...is this an indication...

of what is to come. You can see the wheels turning as I caught her in the act.

Now you might understand why I call her my little billy goat!

Here's another one of Camryn. She can vibrate her tongue at the top of her mouth; like when you make the purring noise for a cat. She does it at the very beginning of this video.

Miles and Camryn are 3 months away from being 1 today! On our shopping expedition this past weekend there was a lady with what looked like a few day old newborn. She was in the baby section and was carrying her around. Seeing such a little tiny baby reminds me how fast mine have gotten so big! I can still carry both of them at the same time, but it definitely has gotten more weighty!

No comments: