Miles and Camryn are eight months old today! Lots of stuff happening at eight months. Camryn is pulling up on anything she can and climbing on anything she can. She managed to climb up on the bottom step of the stairs. She thinks climbing over you, her brother, a blanket, whatever is a blast. She's perfected the army crawl; she's quite fast. Miles is going the hands/knees crawling route. He loves to stand up and jump. He's not to far from pulling up; he's reaching.
Miles is my less picky eater. He'll pretty much eat anything I put in his mouth. It may not be his favorite, but he'll eat it. Camryn is a little diva. Not only does she make the "I'm about to puke" face, but it then comes right back out and she shakes her head. In order to get her to eat green things I hide it with something she likes. So part of the spoon will have the unacceptable food and then it is covered with the acceptable food. So far so good.
Tonight as I was bathing them I thought about how much they have grown. Coming home they both weighed less than 5 1/2 pounds. My tiny babies are not as tiny anymore.
1 comment:
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for keeping us up to date with all the great baby stories. How fun is it to watch 2 of them grown side by side and see how different they are! Too bad they come with all those diapers!
Post a Comment