Saturday, March 7, 2009

Two baths...

During Macey's bathtime last night I was able to bathe the babies while she was playing in the tub. This was the first time in months that I've been able to do that because Macey is ready to get out before I'm able to bathe the babies. Being able to do that made it much faster at getting the babies down for the night. So tonight I figured I'd try to do the same thing. Of course Macey wanted out as soon as I got Camryn out of the bouncy seat to bathe her. Since we were ahead of schedule (no, I'm not a by the minute type, but a roughly around the same time type) tonight I decided to just get Macey dressed and then have her "help" me bathe the babies. I sit the tub on the floor of the bathroom and we bathe Camryn. Macey enjoyed it. But I hadn't had the chance to get organized for the babies baths, so there weren't any diapers readily available (meaning in our room). I take Camryn with me (Miles is still in his bouncy seat at this point) and get a diaper. I come back and Macey had made herself comfortable in the baby bathtub, clothes and all. I laid Camryn down to get her dressed and Macey was thoroughly enjoying herself in the tub, leaning back and all. The water filled diaper finally got to her so that was enough of her second bath of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The things i miss out on...