Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been a year...

So this is the week we not only found out we were pregnant, but that we were having twins. Sunday, March 9, 2008 (well, I guess it was technically the 10th since it was 2am in the morning) is when we found out we were pregnant and then March 13 is when I went to the doctor ALONE and found out it was twins (at 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant). That's a day I'll never forget, neither of us will.

That weekend of the 9th we had gone to my parents house because they had tickets to the rodeo. Friday night we went to see John Legend, Saturday we went to an event at a ranch, and then on Sunday Brianna went to see Hanna Montana with my nieces and mom. So an exhausting weekend. I felt so tired on Sunday that I had that pregnancy induced nap feeling (while not knowing I was pregnant). Sean interrupted that nap feeling and about got his head bit off. We made it back home around 2am...and the rest is history.

3 comments:

Joy said...

WOW!! What an eventful year you've had. A very successful one, if you ask me...you created two of the most beautiful babies on the planet! That's no small task...no wonder you were tired.

Anonymous said...

Look at how much everyone has grown!!! They are adorable!!

Joy said...

Michelle - this is a response to the comment you left on my blog.

1) I would ABSOLUTELY take your kids TEMPORARILY (for a date night, or even a weekend away - have you thought about an Alaskan Cruise?)

2) I am POSITIVE I could not handle them all the time with the amount of grace, patience, love, and appreciation that you do. :) YOU are the wonder woman!