Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big storm

Ok, well it wasn't as big as some I've been in, but it was pretty big. If you ask Macey it was too big. Around 6pm tonight a thunderstorm came through with large hail, rain, thunder, etc. If you're a good blog follower, then you know that 6pm is bathtime. I give Macey her bath in our bathroom which has a big garden tub with one of those LARGE windows above it. I mention this because the hail hitting the window was quite loud and Macey wasn't too keen on that. She wanted out of the tub. I lifted the shades to show her what was going on and stood in the tub with her to bathe her. She still wasn't too sure about the loud noise of the large hail hitting the window. I wasn't too sure of it myself (it was relatively large hail and there was a lot of it). I finished her bath and got her out and she kept telling me "raining" while pointing to the window. I think this was the most hail I've seen. It looked like snow accumulating on the ground there was so much of it. I tried to take a picture of it with my phone, but couldn't get it to come out. It was pretty impressive though, you'll have to trust me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We had light rain here in Kyle, but the storm clouds looked fierce.