I had a doctor appointment on Monday with my endocrinologist. My thyroid levels are good, so I'm staying at the current level of thyroid replacement hormone. I don't have to go back for a year. We packed everyone up and they went along for the ride. I got up at 6:30 for the 8:45 appointment and we were only about 5 minutes late. If you ask me that's pretty good considering the doctor's office is at least 15-20 minutes away. I went into the appointment on my own as toting all the babies in would be pointless. I was ready to get out of the house for an "adventure", so I had suggested that we pack everyone up and go walk the mall after the appointment since there wouldn't be many people at the mall that early on a Monday. So that's what we did. We got to the mall a little after 10am. We pulled out the triple stroller and loaded all the babies in and we were off. We went into Macy's and it didn't take long before we had two sweet elderly ladies oohing and awing over the babies and giving Macey equal attention (it was great for these ladies to understand that big sister needed to feel important too). We were able to get some shopping done in between the oohing and awing. We made it home around 1pm.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling all that great (It seems that I have caught yet another stomach bug...this is the most I've been ill in several years). Even not feeling well we got out of the house again. We were going to go to another mall and walk around, but by the time we got there Macey, Camryn and Miles were all asleep so we decided just to drive around. So we drove around, looked at houses, and just talked. Sean cancelled all his trainings yesterday because I was ill, that helped out quite a bit.
I was still feeling a little under the weather this morning, but I think I'm better now (cross my fingers, I'm tired of getting the stomach bug). We hung around the house most of the day and then decided to leave after the babies had their 1pm feeding. We went to Babies R Us to pick up some items we needed. By the time we got there everyone was asleep again so Sean stayed in the car with the kiddos and I went shopping. On our way home we stopped at Boston Market to pick up dinner. I'm glad we did as it made the evening a lot easier.
Getting out of the house each day has made the days go by quicker and has helped in breaking up the monotony of changing, feeding, sleeping, changing, feeding, sleeping...
Speaking of sleeping, here's a cute picture of Miles and Camryn sleeping. This is not posed, this is how they were sleeping. I couldn't resist taking a picture. I might be able to use it against them later in life (he he he).
1 comment:
Michelle - I am so impressed at your ambition. You guys are just amazing. The photo is priceless...my kids still sleep like that - except sometimes it's a leg draped over the one next to them. I think it's the sweetest thing in the world.
I'm thinking of you lots- and sending lots of good wishes your way. I'm sorry you keep getting sick. That's a royal bummer. I hope you feel better soon...and stay better.
Post a Comment