Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another update

Today at my OB appointment he measured me at 38cm, so maybe I'm not as big as I thought...but still big. He checked to make sure the placenta wasn't covering the cervix. One placenta is really low, but not covering the cervix, so that means keep trucking. Miles was back to his favorite position (head down) and Camryn is still head up. She was laying across my stomach a few days ago. I have no idea how either of them have any room to move around like they do, but they are still going at it.

Macey is growing and growing. She loves to talk on the phone and there aren't many phone conversations that I have that she doesn't get in on. She'll gibber jabber away as if she's telling you something. I took Macey with me by myself to my appointment yesterday (in her stroller). I let her out of the stroller once we got in a room. I gave her my wallet to keep her entertained while I was being checked. She said something and I responded as if she really said something. Laura asked me what she said. I told her that I had no clue, that it was her own language she was talking in. She does say many things that you can understand, but it's fun to have these imaginary conversations with her. She's also been winking. Her and I were playing the "make your silly face" game (where I make a silly face, then tell her to make a silly face) and she started winking. She actually winks (with one eye only). It cracks us up when she does it. She's quite crazy.

We see my OB again next week.

No comments: